Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Victoria Secret

You read the title right, Victoria Secret, and yes you will be able to afford it. Last year for my 21st birthday my cute cousin got me a swimming suit to wear on my cruise to Cabo San Lucas, I was so excited. I had never worn anything besides the 100 way bra from Victoria Secret before. Let me tell you girls, when you buy a VS swim suit, you might make the other ones jealous. It lifts and separates in all the right places. So me thinking there wasn't anyway I would be able to afford another one clicked onto the VS website. They had the big 60% off sale on the main page but all of those were still $40.00 for a top and bottom, yikes. Then my computer froze so I, as any pissed off computer junkie gets started clicking away. After it un froze it took me to another screen where I was looking at swim suits at were as low as $8.00 for a top and bottom, yes $8.00 OMG, shut up.



See what you have to do is click on sales, then clearance. There my friend you will find amazing swimsuits at a price where you are almost ripping VS off...almost. Here are few of my FAVORITES right now. Go get you one!!


This swimming suit is only....$3.99 per piece.. YEP $3.99
This one you ask? $8.99 a piece!!
Oh this one is only $7.99!!

Dang, I think I just purchased another swimming suit.

Peace,

Meg LoveRED LIPS
www.victoriasecret.com

1 comment:

KrystleOlsen said...

My favorite steal is the black bikini with the rhinestone skulls on it! =] bought it this week actually! Only $9.99 per piece, on sale from $36 per piece! and I had to pay $5.99 shipping, but in reality if I were to go to the store to get it, I would have to drive an hour away costing DOUBLE that (at LEAST) in gas, and who's to say that store actually has the swimsuit!

Love the blog Meg!!! It's fun to read!