Monday, July 14, 2008

THE Tank Top

I just went to the mall over lunch and I stopped into Forever 21 (just love them) to browse not thinking I would find anything. They had this colorful rack of tank tops that I only wish I could wear. See I don't know if anyone else has this problem but I've got boobs, nice C cup boobs but they don't let me wear the cute not supporting stuff that my little sister can (she was blessed with A's) so I don't even try. However I needed to kill some time and I ended up picking one up and walking over to the dressing room. Susie (cute name) got me a room and thinking to myself "Why am I even bothering?" I slipped on the thin spaghetti strap tank top, adjusted the straps and pulled it down. BAM! my mouth dropped to the floor and I suddenly found myself checking out my mirror image. Can it be? Is it true? Oh yes ma'am, this is a miracle tank top.
Maybe it was the material, maybe the straps or maybe the band bottom but this little number fit like a glove. So I took it off smiling, just knowing I was going to buy it until reality struck. How much is it? I wrinkled my face and turned the price tag over, girls sit down, this miracle tank was only $7.50 OMG, shut up! I was so excited. When I got out of my dressing room Susie asked if I like it and I just replied I love it. (This is funny) She said, Its made for girls with boobs huh? Ha she felt my pain, love it. So there you have it, you have my word, this tank is a miracle. Now you do still need to wear a bra and since I know NONE of you wear a bra with your bra straps showing, I'll be safe thinking the plastic straps are on the bra and the tank on top :-) Love it!


Meg LoveRED LIPS

No comments: