Thursday, July 10, 2008

Everyone has a purpose!

I have been searching out the answer to the question we are asked when we are five, "What do you want to be when you grow up?". Well I am definitely not the actress, teacher or fire woman or even that grown up yet. In fact I am your average minimum wage college girl with dreams of the big paychecks, hot parties and bedrooms for walk in closet's. Reality check, that won't happen anytime soon, boo, but no one said I couldn't look good for less. I always have $29.82 measly dollars out of my paycheck every two weeks that isn't for my landlord or Uncle Sam, so what does any girl want to do with it, you got it, shopping. This page is going to be solely dedicated to the girls who are just like me, Gucci babes with a Target budget. Its easy to look fabulous, have great products to feel super self confident and it should only take $29.82, at least that's what I use. In my quest for self confident domination let me know if there is something you want me to search out for you, I'll do my best, xoxo_MegLove@yahoo.com. Meg Love lips

No comments: