Friday, July 18, 2008

Hooray for Preps!

I don't really define my style anything other than my own. Putting labels on people is so the 90's, because now a days you can see punk pieces mixed with preppy pieces to create a one of a kind. However I became a "prep" as my friend called me when we were out getting sonic slush's a few months ago. So in true me fashion, I found the preppiest outfit to wear tomorrow so that she could call me prep again, it will be worth the laugh. Best part? I get shorts, a polo and a hot bag to mix and match in my wardrobe for the next couple of years. Check out the steals I found at Aeropostale.


Shorts $9.99, Polo $7.99, Bag $8.99~~ Total $26.97
So for all the "preps" enjoy! :-) The weekend is coming up so I will find great deals, not going over my budget and be back!
Have a fun weekend!
Meg Love RED LIPS

No comments: