Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beauty Secret...shhhh!

Seventeen Magazine raves about them in their back to school issue and so am I. I've recently become another victim to Mark by Avon products, but hey its not a bad thing. I'm innocent really, all I did was order on lip gloss from a friend in Pink Crush (I loved the name) and BAM, now I am addicted.

Mark by Avon was started to target the younger girls, I am going to guess 14-29 but I know that my Aunt absolutely loves there mini mascaras. They have a wide variety of products that don't break my budget, everyone remember, $29.82. So what am I raving over this minute?








Lemon Sugar Body Lotion. This scent smells like fresh baked lemon cookies mom used to make in the summer, it isn't one of those smells that stays on for a couple of minutes then fades away, in fact when I put it on my legs in the morning and going running later that night I can still smell it. I'm obsessed, I've tried there other lotions but this one by far is the best and for only $5.00 a bottle, keep them coming.




Here it is, the lip gloss that got me hooked on Mark Cosmetics. Pink Crush, which is also Lauren Conrad (from MTV's The Hills) favorite lip gloss. It goes on with a tint of fresh pink and stay on for awhile. A benefit that hooked me, no hair got stuck on my lips during windy days, ladies come on, you know that is a plus with any products. So for this cute compact tube...only 5 bucks, yes $5 dollars.










My last and final (okay not really) Mark obsession is there scanda-lash mascara. Yes, the same that my aunt raves about. It goes on clump free and if you put your finger under your lashes and brush up it can even give a slight curl. The best feature is that is comes in funky names like blacklash and brownout and who doesn't like a funky product name.







The best part about Mark is all of the free or great deals they give you when you check out. Some being a free hook up with two of the compact (like above) beauty products so you can hook the lip gloss and mascara together and BAM your ready for touch ups all on one tube. Also the free shipping when you order through a representative's web boutique. How great is that? You can get all your money's worth on the product instead of the lousy shipping, which I know you don't like paying.


So the summary of this blog, great funky beauty products, free shipping (with an e-rep) and you still might have enough money for a latte at the awesome coffee shop on the corner for the $29.82 were spending, sign me up.


As Always


Meg Lovelips



**Please note I am not endorsing any one's product. These are all products that I have found, bought and are available to you through the use of links provided at the end of each blog**



Mark can be bought through:

http://mstocks.mymarkstore.com/

http://www.meetmark.com/

No comments: