Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chapstick...

While I was at the mall trying on some fun summer make up colors yesterday at one of the middle kiosk places the salesgirl showed me this white cream you can put on your eyelid to make eyeshadow stay in place. Okay, I tried it and then looked it for a second, (DING light bulb) this stuff looks like chapstick. So I told her no thanks (especially at 17 dollars) but secretly I was waiting to get home so I could experiment.

I took the chapstick to my eyelid within a couple of hours from the mall and wallah! It worked, applying a thin layer of chapstick over your eye rubbing it in and then applying your eyeshadow makes it last all day long. It also put a protective layer over your skin from any chemicals on the brushes or makeup itself. So give it a try, go get a 97 cent chapstick, apply a thin layer topped off with a hot color of eyeshadow.





Meg LoveRED LIPS
http://www.chapstick.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vaseline works great as an eyeshadow primer as well. :)