Monday, July 21, 2008

London Fall Inspiration

So I had some down time over the weekend and I was finally able to watch all of the fall fashion shows through out all the world. Starting in London, which I have a soft spot for, they don't ever seem to let me down. Two of the trends I watched filter through each designers show, the use of the color green, darker hues and lime's. The other trend I also really loved was the use of graphics, almost like art appreciation, mostly in mini dresses, perfect for layering with Khaki jackets, tights and boots. I went window shopping for some great deals using the inspiration of London. Most stores are carrying fall clothing now, so its a good time to go start window shopping for a wish list.
Graphic Print Dress from Macy's (sale right now $14.99)
Top from Macy's (sale $7.99)
Meg Love RED LIPS

No comments: