Monday, July 14, 2008

Nailpolish, what else?

So over the weekend I found my new favorite nail polish obsession. Of course I have every color of Wet~n~Wild and a couple of NYC Nail colors but they chip really quick and dry out half way through each bottle. I don't like to spend seven dollars on a bottle of nail polish when I take it off (or bite it off) faster that I put it on, in most cases.
While I was filling a prescription at Walgreen's I went exploring to kill time and of course ended up in the UN organized isle's of beauty products. I looked at the six dollar eyeliner gawking at how expensive it was(I know it isn't that expensive, but you guys know me). I want something unknown, something unique. That is when the nail polish fairy knocked the pen out of my hand so I had to bend down to pick it up and behold bright, bold and shiny nail polish. Has anyone heard of Sinful Colors nail polish? If you have, I am sad you didn't let me in on the secret but if you haven't you have to get to Walgreen's and I strongly urge you to pick up a bottle or two.
They come in over 70 colors and I think my Walgreen's had about 35 of them. They have the funkiest color names (which you know I love) like Thimbleberry and Swedishblue. The color goes on pretty accurately to the bottle and if you know me I chew my nails and chip away at them, surprisingly though my nails didn't chip even when I was scratching at them. I took a picture of what they look like today (Monday) from when I first put the color on Friday afternoon.


No touch ups!!! I can't believe it.

So go check it out, look on the bottom of the beauty register, that is where I found mine. Oh by the way its only 1.99 a bottle(Online store sells them at $4.00 a bottle). So $1.99 for funky names, unique colors and a super cool bottle that actually stay on. We all know what I will be buying for the next couple of months.

Meg LoveRED LIPS

No comments: