Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Milan's Catwalk

I am very excited that lace is coming back into style for the fall. Milan had there fashion week and great designers such as Dolce & Gabbana and Prada had one main staple; lace. I think lace is timeless and classic. This isn't the lace that you wore on those Easter Sunday dresses or even the tube tube socks made for girls, it is soft and lays mostly on the bodice. Whenever I look at lace products it brings me back to the day I saw my grandma put on her fresh water pearls and lace dress and hose. So how can I make that fashion a staple in my life without feeling like my little niece is thinking the same thing? Simple, pair it with a color neutral heel, not a neutral like gray, tan or black but a muted color in green, yellow or purple for fall.
Top from Charlotte Russe $19.99
Dress from Forever 21 $ 28.90

Meg LoveRED LIPS
www.forever21.com
www.charlotterusse.com

No comments: