Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fabulous Finds

Every time I want to make a dent in my sad excuse for a wardrobe I head straight to the one comforting sign that reads in bright letters, FABULOUS FIND. It is brilliant in my opinion, finally the world is realizing that girls who scrub sinks, pick up the used dinner plates and file papers until their fingers are red with paper cuts need a deal that doesn't smell like your grandmas cat.

Some of you may know that I am a Forever 21 junkie, I can almost always find a rocking tee or bright purple head bands without breaking the bank. Now though they have introduced as mentioned above Fabulous Find, they are so, well fabulous that you can almost buy three or four pieces at one time without going over the low budget we have haunting us. Here are some of my favorite pieces right now, in fact let me just put together and outfit for you, that's right a WHOLE outfit .


This is a Jersey Racerback Dress for only $9.50, add cute floral flip flops for $7.80 then finish off wish a pink bangle set for $3.80 and a charm gold long necklace for $7.90 and you have a BBQ outfit to impress many.

Fabulous...no pun intended. $29 dollars later we have a whole outfit complete with shoes, the only thing missing is that awesome funky bag you have been dying to use.
That's all for now happy fabulous find shopping...

Meg Love lips

**Please note I am not endorsing anyone's product. These are all products that I have found, bought and are available to you through the use of links provided at the end of each blog**

No comments: